Trash Pick-Up Schedule and Policy
General Pick-ups are made every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Trash must be set out prior to 8:00 a.m. the day of pick-up, but not before 8:00 p.m. the
Recycle Pick-ups are on Wednesday.
- Aluminum cans, plastic & glass bottles & jars should all be placed in the same plastic
- Newspapers are to be tied with twine or placed in a brown paper bag.
Bulk Pick-ups are on Tuesdays.
- Bulk trash must be set at specific curbside areas, so call the CPIV Office for locations.
- Removal of appliances and debris from remodeling work are not included in bulk trash pick-
General Trash Policies
- Trash should be disposed of in properly sealed trash bags.
- Trash cans must be in good condition with secure lids and all trash placed in trashcans
must be in properly sealed plastic bags.
- Trash should be placed outside your door or in the common area closest to your unit.
- Trash will be picked-up the following business day after a holiday.