- Each unit is assigned one parking space.
- Extra spaces are sometimes available for rent at the CPIV Office.
- Parking in "Fire Lanes" and "No Parking" areas is prohibited. Violators are subject to
ticketing and towing.
- Vehicles without current license plates or that cannot be operated on their own power
may not be parked in condominium spaces. Violators are subject to ticketing and
- No vehicular fluids shall be disposed of on condominium property.
- Unit Owners are responsible for enforcing exclusive use of their spaces.
- Residents who want to have a car ticketed should:
1) Call 311 and select 1 for DPW, which routes to the 24/7 call center.
If operatng, they will send someone to ticket the car. Once the vehicle is ticketed you can call any reputable towing company for quick removal.
2) If DPW is not operating (Sundays and Holidays), call MPD at 911 and request
that they ticket the offending vehicle.
911 dispatch will ask for: - location - closest street address - description and tag number of offending vehicle - your name and contact phone number When the officer arrives, dispatch will call you back to meet the officer at the site
and will then ticket the offending vehicle.
Then you can call any reputable towing company for quick removal.
Capitol Park IV Condominium